according to the National Retail Federation.
Every year the National Retail Federation reports on the changing trends.
Some highlights from this year's report:
* 68 million Americans will buy Halloween costumes
* 20 million will dress their pets in costumes
* 1/3 will visit a haunted house
* 6.9 billion is projected to be spent on Halloween products
* 81% of 18-34 year olds will dress in a costume
*34.1% will start Halloween shopping before October 1st
Source: National Retail Federation, 2015
Use Halloween themed events as ways to bring new customers through your door.
Invite them to come in and receive a free Halloween or Zombie themed promotional item. Have them sign up for your e-blast or direct mail campaigns in order to receive the swag.
Target a specific neighborhood and send out the invite using Every Door Direct Mail. We can help you with neighborhood selection, printing and mailing of the cards and even the promotional items!